The Namibia Football Association (NFA) is the governing body of football in Namibia. It was founded in 1990, and affiliated to FIFA and to CAF in 1992. It organizes the national football league and the national team. Our Vision To create a football culture and industry that provides entertainment and economical benefits for all; to become a dominant national association within the confederation via the professionalism of the game’s administration ; to promote education and development programmes in all aspects of the game, particularly regarding youth and women’s football; and to provide a force for cohesion in society. Our Mission
- Promoting and facilitating the development of football through sustainable structures and training initiatives;
- Engage in pro-active dialogue with the government to cultivate recognition of the game as a national asset;
- Create a mutual beneficial relationship with the corporate world.
- Create the image of being a transparent, stable and progressive organization;
- Do all it can to engage its national teams and clubs in international competitions and in doing so contribute to rise of Africa as a football powerhouse;
Mission on youth football Our mission as an Association on Youth Football is to provide the youth of Namibia regardless of race, gender or creed, the opportunity to participate in controlled football competitions. To instill good sportsmanship, value of fair play and good conduct. To promote tolerance between youth through their common interest, to encourage adults to behave in an exemplary manner when supervising youth while keeping the welfare of youth foremost and free from any adult compulsion for power and glory.